1 on 1 Wellbeing Coaching
"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning."
What are the benefits of 1 on 1 Wellbeing Coaching?
The complexity of our lifestyles and workplaces means thriving in all different aspects of your personal wellbeing can be difficult. 1:1 personal wellbeing coaching is designed for those who wish to step up their personal health, wellbeing and performance. The results will be transformational for both your personal, and professional life.
What are the main areas we wish to impact with 1:1 wellbeing coaching?
We want to first focus on the main areas of interest to you, but we may quickly chose to alter the efforts on aspects our experience tells us will make the biggest impact to your overall wellbeing. Some of the areas we might look into are listed below.
- Your daily routine and habits. How you can optimise your routine for better and health and performance.
- Your diet. How the pillars being psychology of eating can help your feel much better in your skin, improve your energy levels and help you reach your weight goals.
- Your mobility and exercise schedule. We look at your current situation, and devise a sustainable plan where you turn to a more movement-based lifestyle that you love.
- Your stress levels. We teach you an incredibly powerful tool that impacts all areas of your life, and reduces stress levels persistently: meditation.
- Your relationships. With an adapted 80/20 analysis model, we look at your personal and professional relationships and develop, if necessary ideas to help you grow and connect deeper.
"In every man there is something wherein I may learn of him, and in that I am his pupil."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
How do we get started?
We begin with a 15 minute free consultation over the phone to understand your current situation, explain our framework and ways of working with you, and afterwards you can decide if 1:1 coaching will give you the benefits you seek. If you are currently on a program targeted at other areas of your life, we can integrate it into our overarching strategy to multiply the benefits.
How does it work?
We will meet weekly, either in person or virtually for 60 minute sessions. The beginning sessions are about identifying the goals & most impactful strategy of the relationship. Every session afterwards will build on the last. Sessions can either be movement based or conversation based, depending on the stage and goals of the individual.
What are people saying about 1:1 coaching?
For a more complete list of what our clients say about In Bloom, just click here.
"Joannie showed me how food can feed my mind, not just my body. Thanks to simple and steady changes in my habits, I’ve increased my energy, my focus, and my productivity in the workplace and in sports.
Most of all I now feel more balanced and always ready to engage new challenges with a relaxed mindset."
Director Entreprise Solutions,
"Joannie is an amazing and positive individual. Her coaching is truly transformative and delivers results . I would recommend Joannie to any busy working person who is looking to bring balance to their week.
Joannie is organised and professional and caters for individuals that have competing demands."