Communicating with Mindfulness and Confidence Workshop
“I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.”
– Larry King
Communication is at the forefront impacting all aspects of your personal wellbeing and organisation wellbeing. It is therefore worth constant investment and interest so that both internal communication within your organisation as well as the communication skills of your employees are always improving.
This workshop dives into using and linking mindfulness fundamentals to help you develop communication tools. Effective communication is more than what you say. We explore how to make your message more impactful, and get the results you want in work and life from better communication, while leaving a positive impact on others around you.
In this workshop we will cover:
- The elements of purposeful communication
- Why the core of mindful communication is not speaking, but listening
- Becoming a better listener
- Empathetic Listening
- Listening between the lines
- The 5 questions to increase understanding in connection
- Communicating with empathy, for trust, and building rapport
- Mindful communication to build relationships