How Meditation Changes the Brain Workshop
"If every 8-year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation."
– Dalai Lama
This workshop runs through recent scientific evidence exploring the changes that take place in the brain from a short 10-minute practice of daily meditation.
Participants are guided through a number of ways to carry their daily meditation practice. The facilitator will run the audience through numerous ways to meditate, and popular tools and applications that are helpful.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Changes that happen in brain from daily meditation
- Science backed evidence on the benefits of meditation
- Benefits and drawbacks to meditation applications, and a breakdown of most popular options
- Strategies and tools to include meditation in your daily routine
- How meditation can help your work life, and how best to implement it in your work scedule